Meet Our Specialist
Keen to learn more about who our specialists are, what they do and why they are passionate in helping others?
IN-HOUSE THERAPIST, THERAPIES R US
Sufi specialises in Postural alignment and Corrective Exercises. He treats functional and structural imbalance throughout the whole body by integrating both Manual and Movement therapy into his practice.
Sufi’s journey to be a therapist started at a very young age. At the age of 17, he acquired his first certification EMM-Tech, EMMETT Technique. After witnessing the incredibly fast and positive response of his clients, he continued to improve his skills and knowledge and became an instructor of EMMETT Technique in 2019 teaching Modules 1-6.
Sufi believes that health should be viewed in a holistic approach. Therefore, he integrates other modalities such as Osteopathic Manipulation Technique (OMT), Visceral Manipulation (VM), CranioSacral (CST), Lymphatic Drainage (LDT) therapy certified by Barral Institute, Upledger Institute and Chikly Health Institute in his practice. In addition to his Manual Therapy skills, his treatment emphasize on Postural Training and Functional Movement Re-education.
Sufi is also a certified Fitness Professional by National Academy of Sports Medicine, a credential he earned in 2014, and has helped numerous people, athletes and non-athletes. Being an athlete himself with an extensive background in competitive Sprinting and Boxing, he understood the importance of staying healthy while performing at the optimal level.
With his years of experience and knowledge, his goal is to help individuals with the best of his ability to achieve their highest potential, through their health and wellness goals.
- EMMETT Technique Certified Practitioner & Instructor
- Visceral Manipulation Therapy (VM) from Barral Institute
- Lymphatic Drainage Therapy (LDT) from Chikly Health Institute
- CranioSacral Therapy (CST) from Upledger Institute
- Kinesio Taping by Dr. Kenzo Kase
- Certified Fitness Professional from National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Osteopathic Manipulation Technique (OMT)
- Trigger Point Performance Therapy
- Instrument assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM) by M2TBlade
- Bekam Sinergi
Questions? Let's Chat.
Any questions or enquiries? Please direct them here, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Therapies R Us
Interested but don't know where to begin? Or are you simply keen to find out more? You can begin here by giving us a call, dropping us an email, or simply submitting the contact form below! We'd love to address any questions you have.
- Address:63 Ubi Ave 1 #06-03, Singapore 408937
- Phone:+65 6721 9541 / 6721 9542
- Mobile:+65 9336 2449
- Email:email@example.comOpens in your application